Our Meeting Room & Day Pass Booking Policies
Please read through our policy and rules for bookings.
This policy applies to anyone who books to use our meeting or boardrooms and is not a current Christie Spaces member. While on Christie Spaces property, you must follow the below 'House Rules'. Understanding and accepting these rules is a requirement for your booking.See our rooms
- Please check-in with reception when you arrive for your booking. They will provide you with directions to your booked meeting room, and any access passes or keys you may require.
- Your guests are also required to check-in at the front desk. Please arrange to meet them there.
- For meeting rooms, please make sure to vacate the space after your booking time has ended. If you do need to extend your booking, please contact the team at reception so that they can extend the reservation of the room. Depending on the scheduled bookings for the room, you may have to move to another space to make way for the next booking.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately upon booking. For meeting rooms, more than two business days from the start of your booking, it is 100% refundable and can be changed or cancelled by contacting [email protected] via email. Cancellations, changes to your bookings and refunds will not be accepted less than two business days before your booking - the fee after this time will be forfeited.
- For day passes and multi passes, these bookings are non-refundable.
- Your invoice will be emailed to your nominated email address. Your invoice will also be downloadable once your card has been charged.
- You will have access to our spaces between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Public meeting room users and their guests are not permitted to use a Christie Spaces dedicated desk and hot desk facilities, likewise, day pass and multi pass users are not permitted to use meeting rooms.
- You are not permitted to make copies of any keys or access passes or other means of entry to any Christie Spaces property or lend, share or transfer any keys or key cards to any third party.
- Do not allow others to access restricted areas without swiping their own access pass. If someone follows you into a Christie Spaces space without swiping their access pass, request that they check in with the Christie Spaces Community desk.
- The number of guests is limited to the capacity of people listed for the meeting room, and the guests only will be permitted to access the Christie Spaces space during that booking period.
- If you are provided with a Christie Spaces key or access pass during your visit, these key or access passes are non-transferable and are intended for the use of the person to which they are allocated only; they are not intended to provide access or use to other parties.
- If you lose or damage a key or access pass, please notify the Community team immediately. You may be charged a fee for a replacement with the credit card used for your booking.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all members of our community, all public meeting room users, guests, and others using our spaces shall act in a respectful manner in the space, use the space in a manner consistent with typical commercial office building usage, and shall not perform any activity or cause or permit anything that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any members, or our/their employees, guests, or property. Use of any Christie Spaces space to conduct or pursue any illegal or offensive activities is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for your guests while they are in Christie Spaces. Christie Spaces reserves the right to restrict access to guests in the event such access or use of the Christie Spaces space violates these House Rules. If the booked space is left in a state that is not deemed fit for the next user, (such as: the damage inflicted to equipment or furniture, or generally left unclean) you may be charged a cleaning/damage fee. You will be notified of this fee and a charge will be made against the credit card used for your booking.
- Discrimination and harassment will not be tolerated. Specifically, Christie Spaces prohibits discrimination and/or harassment against any individual on our premises, including Christie Spaces personnel, members, vendors, and guests, because of that individual's gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, colour, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics) or any other grounds or characteristic protected under the law. Christie Spaces takes any violations of this discrimination and harassment policy seriously and encourages reporting of any violations.
- Christie Spaces public meeting room users are not permitted to use Christie Spaces locations for mail and package receipt (except for Christie Spaces Virtual, Hot Desk and Private office members in connection with their membership agreement.)
- While you are using a Christie Spaces space, you are responsible for your personal property. Christie Spaces will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- For any persons using the Christie Spaces wireless internet and/or the Christie Spaces Member Network, such persons’ computers, tablets, mobile devices and other electronic equipment must be (a) kept up to date with the latest software updates provided by the software vendor and (b) kept clean of any malware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, or anything that is designed to perform malicious, hostile and/or intrusive operations.
- We reserve the right to remove any device from our networks that poses a threat to our networks or users until the threat is remediated.
- Persons using our space may not, without our prior approval, operate any equipment in our space that has a higher heat output or electrical consumption than in a typical office environment, or places excessive strain on our electrical, IT, HVAC or structural systems.
- For any items provided to you by the Christie Spaces community team for temporary use, you will be responsible for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- These House Rules apply to all members, guests, invitees, and others in our Christie Spaces, unless otherwise specifically stated in your membership agreement.